Services at Kerr Presbyterian Church are held both in-person and online, and are designed to keep us all healthy in the Lord who offers an abundant life.
If you are planning to attend in the building, please make preparations to help reduce the spread of illness including the following:
- Monitor your health. Take your temperature before you leave home. If you are feeling unwell, are experiencing any symptoms of the virus, or have a fever, please attend worship through one of the virtual options found at kerrchurch.org, and do not come to the building.
- Bring your mask. Masks will be available for anyone who does not have one.
- Bring your Bible. Shared materials will not be available in the pews.
- Wash your hands. Hand sanitizer will be available in the Sanctuary and soap will be available in both restrooms. Please wash your hands frequently.
- Maintain physical distance. Pews will be taped off to help with even spacing throughout the Sanctuary. Only sit in open pews and maintain distance from one another. Attenders will be dismissed one pew at a time at the end of the service to avoid congestion.
- Please do not bring food or drink items. The Fellowship Hall and kitchen areas are closed until further notice. Food and drink are not permitted in the building. Please do not arrive before 10:45 AM. Socializing before or after worship is safer outside at a distance of at least 6 feet while wearing a mask.
- Cleaning prioritized. The entire church and Kerr House has been professionally cleaned and sanitized and the Session has put thoughtful plans in place to clean in between services for your safety.
Thank you for loving God and loving your neighbor by worshiping in ways that keep the whole community safe and healthy. It is a joy to serve within this amazing congregation, and we love you all greatly. Please know that wherever you choose to worship, you are the body of Christ (1 Cor 12), the living stones of the church in the world (1 Peter 2:5) and you are deeply loved and remembered in prayer.
Grace & Peace,
Pastor KJ Norris and the Kerr Session–Josie, Scott, Rey, Lisa, Barb, Jim